Chrome oxide technical (pigment)
Fine-dispersed powder of green colour, insoluble in water, spirit, acetone. Hardly soluble in alkalis and acids. Having hardness of corundum, scratches quartz. As a dye has high covering effect.
Empirical formula: Cr2O3.
- Used in:
- Paint & varnish industry for manufacturing enamels and paints;
- Buidling industry as a filling pigment for building materials;
- Metallurgical industry for producing Cr metal and abrasive materials.
|Total Chrome mass fraction in conversion to Cr2O3 , min||99%|
|Total mass fraction of substances soluble in water, max||0,1%|
|Residue on sieve №0063, max||0,1%|
|Relative Tinting power, max||105%|
|Covering power, max||12 gr/m2|
- paper bags of 25 kg net each; stacked on wooden pallets, shrink wrapped;
- tetraslinging banded soft containers of Big-Bag type with bottom flap of 1000 kg net each, bottom tier on pallets.